• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rules question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
3. ANY model that is not yours and you do not have specific permission from the creator to submit will be deleted. If it is one of Xaran’s, Cookie’s, or RCX’s models, the submitter of the model will be IP banned.

Will someone tell me whats the meaning of this rule because it sounded to me as if - dont make a model of a unit from another game. And what is Starcraft units with Starcraft icons, WoW models and all their icons eh ? Explanations.

And 2nd - you can directly use an icon from another game. And then you cant make a screenshot from a model imported in World Editor in your map and use a small image of this screenshot as an icon ? (Talking about a model of a game again in a map) ?

Please tell me because i think half of the people do that.

Level 22
3. ANY model that is not yours and you do not have specific permission from the creator to submit will be deleted. If it is one of Xaran’s, Cookie’s, or RCX’s models, the submitter of the model will be IP banned.

Will someone tell me whats the meaning of this rule because it sounded to me as if - dont make a model of a unit from another game. And what is Starcraft units with Starcraft icons, WoW models and all their icons eh ? Explanations.

i dont think u understand the rule. it says dont submit models that r made by other people, without permission. ofcourse u can make starwars models

Status
Not open for further replies.