• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RuinsWall04

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's just a simple model made by welding up some Blizzard doodads models however as I made it for my own uses and found it useful I thought some one else might do so aswell so I decided to upload it.

Keywords:
Remixer, Ruins, Ancient, Saga, Melee, Doodad, Wall, Indestructible, Propably Cocoa Beans
Contents

RuinsWall04 (Model)

Reviews
14:42, 21st Aug 2014 Misha: The idea might be cool, but the execution is really too simple, the pieces clip with each other, which looks unappealing.. could you try doing something similar with meshes that connect to each other well, instead of clipping?

M

14:42, 21st Aug 2014
Misha: The idea might be cool, but the execution is really too simple, the pieces clip with each other, which looks unappealing.. could you try doing something similar with meshes that connect to each other well, instead of clipping?

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Simple, but I think someone will find it useful :)

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
I almost have the same effect without an imported file. It could be usefull if the filesize was worth it.

You can do it ingame as well however it takes 7 times more Doodad space and more time to place all the parts seperately.

I am willing to lower the file size if there is a way, just tell me how.