• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Problem need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i have played some RPG game and it quite fun.. Because i want to create my own RPG i have some question:

In that RPG if you want to change job, you must go to an building named JOB CHANGE. And it like selling item and i'm quite sure it sell item but the icon is JOB ICON but cost no money . So it requires current hero level 5 and you click the icon of the job (like clicking item icon when you want to buy a thing)

Question:
How to make a building that show icon hero but not selling item, so let say im a swordman level 5 and i come to that building and it show so icon of job , let say a knight. I know the trigger so i just need the BUILDING that show icon hero like sell a thing but it cost no money...

Hypotesis:
Im quite sure it sell blank item or whatever it named or i think it could be a upgrade but i sure and upgrade will show and sound UPGRADE IS COMPLETE.. Im so confuse...

Help me and get credit +rep :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 7
Have the item cost nothing, and when the item is bought, have it instantly removed from the inventory if the hero isn't level 5

Level 27
You could do it this way.
It sells units that the hero changes into, instead of items.

Hero buys a unit.
The level of newly created hero gets set to the level of buying hero.
The buying hero gets removed.

But don't forget that this way all those attribut increasing tomes like intelligence tomes will be lost when you replace unit this way, so I recommend not use any tomes. No even better, don't use any intelligence/agility tomes at all, ordinary items are more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.