• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Shop Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
My problem is...
I have a building named Empty Building and it have no functions beside from upgrade it to an advanced structures like Weapon House, Restaurant, Clothing Shop, and Camping Supplies. And the problem here is that after I upgraded it from Empty Building, the shop got no items to sell and I want it like, if another player buys from the shop, the money goes to the owner of the shop.. like that... can somebody help me?

Level 29
You have to register all item gold / lumber costs. You can use my system for that. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...0-3-a-245280/?prev=status=p&u=deathismyfriend
Put all items you want in each store in that store in the Object editor.
Make the techtrees for each one.

When unit buys from store check the item and load it using my system. Then give that money to owner of the shop.

To make it so that other players will be able to buy from a shop owned by other players you will have to use a unit group for each player and put each shop in that players unit group. When building the shop you add it to that players unit group then change ownership to neutral passive. After that you can change color to simulate the player who owns it.

Status
Not open for further replies.