• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Upgraded Shop Does Not Have Items To Sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm having a weird problem. I made 2 shops with both have researches you can buy, and also items to buy. If I have my builder build those shops directly, then they work fine and they have the proper inventory. However, if I build a different building, and then UPGRADE to these two shops (have the 2 shops as an upgrade in this base structure), then the shops have the researches available, but they DO NOT have any items!

Anyone know how to fix this please? Thanks!

Level 4
is the base structure a shop ?

if u cant get it working add the items via trigger

When you say base structure a shop....what is it exactly that defines a structure as a shop? Is it having the ability "Shop Purchase Item", or "Sell Item"? Or is there something else?

If it is just having those abilities, I've tried that and it doesn't seem to be working :( And how would I add "items" to a shop to sell via triggers?

Level 4
Yeah, I've decided to just add the items through a trigger and it seems to work well. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.