• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Problem selling item to shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Hi!
My problom is that when a unit is trying to sell an item (drop on shop), it ignores the building, and try to drop it at the location I would have targeted if the building wasn't there (or had "locust" ability).
This is really confusing since it sometimes accept the item and sells it properly.

NOTE: Somehow, there is a bigger chance that I can sell it to an "uncustomized" shop than one of my edited ones.

Is there an obvious answer that I'm missing?
Please help!
:ogre_rage:

EDIT: I solved it myself! I accidently made the shop hostile to me. Odd though, you can buy items from a shop that is hostile, but not sell them back. That is worth to note!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.