• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Paladin v1.0

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Reactions: deepstrasz and ILH
RPG Paladin Spellpack
IMPORT GUIDE :
1. Enable "Tick the Automatically create unknown variables ..." located at File>Preference>General
2. Import GUI Spell System, Damage Engine (use link for Reforged), and Stun Snippet along with its requirements to your map
3. Copy Bastion buff, 5 abilities in the test map, and RPG Paladin unit from the Object Editor to your map in the exact order.
4. Copy the RPGPaladin Folder in the Trigger Editor
5. Configure each Config trigger according to the comments provided, especially the abilities must match with the object editor abilities

NOTE: Despite being a Spell Pack, you can independently pick an ability folder if you are only interested in some of the abilities. Regarding step 2, here are the required import for each ability:
1. Holy Light: GUI Spell System
2. Smite: GUI Spell System, Stun Snippet + Requirements
3. Divine Infusion: Damage Engine
4. Bastion: GUI Spell System
If you don't use that ability, you do not need to import their requirements. This is important especially for Smite due to Stun Snippet (as of this writing) ridiculous requirements if Timed Special Effect is not used anywhere else on your map.
SPELL PACK INFORMATION :
Visit Original Idea Thread

• Holy Light
Description: Heals the target. Deals Holy damage to undead.
Cost: 80
Range: 600
Target: Single
Formula: (4*Paladin's intelligence + 2*Paladin's strength)*Base Power
Element: Holy (Divine)
Effect: None
Cast Time: 2 Seconds
Duration: Instant
Base Power: 80%

• Smite
Description: Smashes an enemy with the Paladin's hammer.
Cost: 15
Range: Melee
Formula: 1.2*Paladin's Strength*Base Power (Total damage is doubled against undead)
Element: Physical (Normal)
Effect: 40% Chance of Stun
Cast Time: Instant
Duration: 2 Seconds
Base Power: 160%

• Divine Infusion
Description: The Paladin's weapon is infused with Holy Power.
Cost: 0
Range: Melee
Formula: 1*Paladin's Intelligence*Base Power (Damage is 1.5x against undead)
Element: Holy (Divine)
Effect: Basic Attacks deal increased damage based on Paladin's Intelligence
Cast Time: Passive
Duration: Permanent
Base Power: 115%

• Bastion
Description: The Paladin channels his holy power to create a Holy field.
Cost: 160
Range: 400
Target: Area of Effect (500)
Formula: None
Element: None
Effect: Grants 25 armor to Allies within.
Cast Time: 4 Seconds
Duration: 15 Seconds
Base Power: None

MEDIA SHOWCASE :
CHANGELOG :
Version 1.0: Released

CREDIT :
- LordHatchet for Original Idea
- Bribe for GUI Spell System, Damage Engine
Contents

RPG Paladin v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Wrda
Moved to Awating update as requested by the resource owner. Short explanation: Clash of a dependency's different versions when imported with other resources of the same owner.
@LordHatchet95 this is the rework utilizing some of the key resources in Spell Section, allowing for multiple paladins without issue.
Forgot to ask... what version of Warcraft 3 were you using? because... For some reason unknown to even N'zoth, I can't even test the map because "It's not available, or its damaged"

I can open and edit the map, though, but still...

1706885272652.png

Forgot to ask... what version of Warcraft 3 were you using? because... For some reason unknown to even N'zoth, I can't even test the map because "It's not available, or its damaged"

I can open and edit the map, though, but still...

View attachment 460539
Patch 1.31, far below current Reforged (last Classic patch). I suspect it is because I modified Damage Engine to be compatible with this patch (it is a minor edit, but it overrides a Reforged only native). I'll wrap a Reforged variation of this map tomorrow or so.

Alternatively, you can save the map in Reforged (make sure Jasshelper is enabler first), then when the error show, it will highlight a Blz function. You need to go to Damage Engine folder, find this function, delete this Blz line (total of 3 lines until the endfunction 2 lines below) from Damage Engine and then resave the map.