• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Debilitate v1.0

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Debilitate
IMPORT GUIDE :
1. Enable "Tick the Automatically create unknown variables ..." located at File>Preference>General
2. Copy the Debilitate and Debilitate Dummy abilities in the object editor
3. Copy the Debilitate folder in the trigger editor
4. Configure the DebilitateConfig trigger
> If you want to have the exact same effect used on the test map and media showcase, Soul Discharge Purple is the one used for test map
SPELL DESCRIPTION :
Debilitates a target enemy hero, reducing their stats by 10%/20%/30% for 9 seconds. Debilitate cannot be dispelled, devoured, nor cancelled. Debilitate account bonus stats for reduction.
SPELL INFORMATION :
Persona 3 Reload inspires me to rework a concept of Debilitate that I utilize in my custom map Slalom Wars. The idea is that this spell is meant to act as a game-changer spell (since it is an ultimate in that map) where it disables hero effectivity for a period of time. Thus, this version of Debilitate is born. This public release is attuned for melee games in a 3-level format.
MEDIA SHOWCASE :

CHANGELOG :
Version 1.0: Released

CREDIT :
Atlus: Derived from their Persona series 'Debilitate' spell
Vinz: Soul Discharge Purple model
Contents

Debilitate v1.0 (Map)