• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RPG-ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Vercan i really love you get a new avatar every week :p PS. Are some of your models :p i need a few models for my map xD

Level 2
>.< !!!!!!!!!!! MY SISTER DELETED A MAP IVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR 3 MONTHS AND WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST AND GEUSE WHAT!!!! (she deleted it)... i need help making a New Map , my freind was the coder and he moved away to a different place Friday.... so now im stuck here Clueless how to make the script since i cant phone over with him cause we both know that saying a code over a Phone could take a VERY long time..... my point is, is there any coders able to assist me in making my Map?

Level 5
wohoo so I finaly joined a clan or what was it called again social group ah noobish
ok let me say that TKoK is the best RPG ever but have you encountered the Pandaren RPG that is in progress I think its going to be pure awesomnes because I like pandas

Level 14
Hey!
This sounds a nice group. So I join this :grin:
Well hello all.And..Tell me, do you have some hero ideas for me please :D?

Level 10
Just joined too hi! :D

*readies a +10 shield to protect himself in case someone throws something at him*

I play

err anyway I play lots of RPGs like Twilight's Eve , TKoK, Gaias. and lot's of other RPGS like Final Fantasy, .hack, kingdom hearts! yah know the fun stuff. I play on Garena cause I really don't have Bnet

anyway! hi!

Level 5
Hi just joined the group, its fun.
My favorite orpg of all time is; Ragos orpg! =)

Cheers for orpg's!

Status
Not open for further replies.