• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HI HI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well i didn t knew where to post this, but i m new to the forum.I just wanted to say hi!!! =), and say that this page rocks, and to congrat every1 who submits models/maps/etc, cause u r all incredible.!st thing i ever downloaded fomr this webpage was the cinematic maps, and they wbere really, really cool.

Well HI there!~!!

Level 11
Mae govannen, mellonin.

Greetings, my friend. I hope you enjoy your time spent here. If you want to download a good cinematic, you should check out U.V's Arthas vs Uther cinematic. It's a very good cinematic. Anyway, hope you enjoy the site.

Level 8
HI!!! good another sucker....err...I MEAN!!! good another person to add to the group!...Better not let my evil plan out now oops said too much! Can no one ask about my evil plan? its so evil! when you here it u will....well better not say it right now...

Level 13
I wouldn't be so sure about that Saikann - I found the CotD cinematics much better than CotN :D .

Anyways, welcome to Wc3Sear.ch. Make sure you check out the Rules before you get your self into trouble :wink: . I can be very ruthless if I want to, just ask Vegito when he comes back. :twisted:

Level 5
Sup dude. Hey you'll find most of us can be nice. Just don't give out your street address or next thing you'll know you'll come home from school and your house is in ashes. :roll: Other than that we're pretty civilized... :lol: Just have fun here! :wink:

Level 13
welcome dragonstorm!
your name wouldnt happen to have anything to do with the magic card dragonstorm would it? because thats one of the only good cards thats "new" (after invasion series). works nice in my dragon deck. :wink: . and if you have no idea what im talking about, just ignore me :)

@oz02 - LOL!!

"Thank you for comming to lowes. You've been very patient. Now here's more previews."

U.V

U.V

Level 7
Lord Finarfin said:
Mae govannen, mellonin.

Greetings, my friend. I hope you enjoy your time spent here. If you want to download a good cinematic, you should check out U.V's Arthas vs Uther cinematic. It's a very good cinematic. Anyway, hope you enjoy the site.

omg! thank you very much - im flattered :)

Level 11
@U.V: Despite the fact that your sig is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen *glares darkly at your sig*, your cinematic really is good. Now go get a job at Blizzard like I told you to!! :p

Level 13
(sigh)
for those of you who do not know, Magic Cards (more commonly known as MTG or Magic the Gathering) is the only good card game that uses cards other than the classic playing cards.
The recent sets are awful, so i recommend buying older cards like from the Urza's Block.

"HAHAHA! Nerd!!" -Don't ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.