• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just wanted to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have recently bought Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and I really enjoyed the parts that I have completed. I always looked for mods for starcraft but I must admit that I am rather a noob when it comes to any type of coding or anything like that. I saw your skins and thought they were really awesome as well as your models and everything. I am thinking that I will probably download them and use them frequently. But I wanted to say hi first of all.

Level 11
Hello and welcome to wc3sear.ch. Feel free to ask for aid. The super mods active right now are Oz02 and VGSatomi. The leader of the site is actually Darky but he is away for now for some reasons no one knows.

I am Daelin, Spell Moderator (I don't mean to brag) so if you need any spell assistance, feel free to come into the Spells Section and post your opinions.

But first of all, I suggest you Read the rules posted into the spells section BEFORE you post or submit spells. Thank you! And don't spam... :wink:

~Daelin

Level 12
I'm SeaGull1723, one of the very few moderators who bother posting on off-topic forums. Yes, be warned. I kill noobie comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.