• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[RPG] - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings, forum reader. I am Zarakk, a Forsaken Mage.
And I bring news to you about a new custom game for Warcraft three, the frozen throne. It is not done yet. But it will be, sometime.

It is about a world... The World... of Warcraft.
It's a 37 - 38 parted game. Every part representce one zone from the world. The Current zone in progress is the Tirisfal Glades. You will be able to create an undead there.

And you can save him there and load him up in like Redridge. If you so like.

So, what do you think of it?

Level 3
I just want to make things clear, I am making this from scratch,and I have not taken the idea from anywhere I was gonna do a RPG with whole map but thought I needed more space to make the things, so I thought of this.

And what I need the castle, fortress thingy for?

Level 45
1.unsung legends (RPG Wow camp-map)

2.shadows Wow (bnet RPG..sorta)

3.Wars of Warcraft (Bnet ORPG ,was known as Wow/World of Warcraft)

4.The massive Wow Rpg that nasru is working on..
etc....hell loads more...(ORPG camp-map)

5.World of Warcraft Reborn (a crap Bnet rpg)

6.World of Warcraft (abit like the Wow reborn map, Bnet Rpg)

and these were all made from scratch and they are all RPGs/ORPGs.

and you comparing the idea of RPG to go agaisnt what i said proves your just..stupid.

you presented the idea of a WoW map, and i gave you an answer from my opinion , be grateful.

Level 3
FINE! Have it your way.. NEW IDEA:

thinking of... a 1 man RPG. Start off as a human before the plague. Then suddnely your town gets "diseased". And you turn undead. First off your mindless (might just skip this with a cinematic). And then you become free and must do something.. (wich i do not know yet..)

any ideas? :p

Level 45
im not sure..buyt remember maps arnt a walk in the part to make..well a good one..they takes..aggeess..argh..-_-

and p.root,i asked for a ban since i felt like my behaviour and such was disgusting there and since i was a jerk....and some people didnt shine upon the certain things i did >.>....but tis my fault i told them..and other stuff.

i asked ban...the admin Dory said no, so i posted content that could get me banned..

okay..back on topic..no more of me..ima gonna try and stop going to wc3s.

Level 40
lol...

WHO spread around the PurpleRoot thing neways? vile called me it... some ppl on wc3 call me it... zomg! :D

anyways, why didnt you just disappear, and go quietly? why did you have to go down with a bang?

and did the ppl who banned you know you wanted to be, or did they think you were an a**? x.x

EDIT: and wc3c comments on OUR banlist... :lol:

Level 45
i have a nasty habit of going back to wc3c..
and iv asked for ban about 5 times..and i still kept coming back..and dorlian didnt delete the last 2 posts of mine..so..it did go in a big bang -_-..but i didnt want it to.. i just want to be forgotten there..sorry for calling u ."root"...

okay..okay..

Well..does it have to be rpg? I mean, u can try other genres..but thats up to u i guess,

Level 3
Well heres the thing...

I started on Starcraft (BroodWar) Andmade alot of bounds with my brother and actually made a succsessful Cat and Mouse (Spaceport) that i saw got hosted without me like 3 times :D. But then like everyone else i knew played WC3, so I bought it.

At first I didn't understand anything in the map editor, but then i opened some unprotected maps and looked at some triggers and made some lame crappy maps that never got finnished.

After I've learned about the triggers and regions and unit and that I started to make some more "advanced maps" that got like 10% done then i stopped at em..

Then I made an Escape, "Escape the Wasteland"
It was short and kinda hard. Kinda simple to make.

Then I made a tiny minigame that never got out to the public called "Treasure Hunters" Where you were a tinker and went into the sea where you had a breath go down and you must pick up more treasure than every one else (and a sea monster wandered there).

Then I started on "Escape the Wasteland 2". I have finnished the 2nd boss. After that I started on "battle for dalaran": wich would be kinda lika footman frenzy.

But then I thougt, i've always wanted to do a RPG. And i've always liked WoW... swisch.. :p

So i started on a whole WoW Map, but could only fit Azeroth and Khaz'Modan.. :p So then I thought.. hmmm.. one at a time, so I started on Tirisfal Glades, and it was going to be an 8 man RPG where you can visit all the instances and do all the quests and stuff like that.

So I made this topic to see what people would say, and well, you all see how that went... So then I figured.. I like undead... So bam.. Plague RPG :p...

Level 3
NO, theres where you don't understand.

All zones have their own map, Terrain on northern side of map and buildings/instances on south.

To play on another zone to get into those cities, you must save your char on the zone ur in and then host that other map where other players that had saved there char on whatever could load theirs aswell...

do you understand? But since i only got negative vibes i have already stopped on it.

Level 40
lolz, at this rate it looks like you're gonna have to get yourself banned from here too :lol: (jk)

anyways, np for calling me root, i just find it weird that that name somehow spread

and how'd Tidus get banned? it seems like wc3c is going through a mass bannage spree :?

And Zarakk - that should work, but dont do more than a few.

Level 45
yeah.. i know...>.>

I was on Deviantart, browsing..came alot some art that tidus posted at wc3c, wasnt hes..told ewrt and olof on msn, and they contacted the rest of the staff and i found out tidus=elvorith. elvorith/tidus is actually a male, he lied to get attention or watever..iv been lying alot latly.. i dont know why..just get urges to do it..

anyway..heres the elvorith thread i posted ages ago when i found out elvorith with the help of my buds.(i was a very prude person..and still am.. i think)

http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=19777&start=0

for your map, i suggest you have more than one zone per map..dont have like...10...or even 5...4 maps each with like 5 zones and 1-2 main cities should be okay.

anyway..goodluck..sorry for my gay ...posts.. eek >.>

Level 3
Poot and Wulf, I am glad that you have enjoyed this post for a chat :roll: . (NP with me :p)

and... i could do so.. that i have Lordaeron on one map... Khaz'Modan on another.. Northern Kalimdor on one, etc. etc.

OR... I could start on that plague RPG thingy, or completly give up all hope for me making an RPG, that i have always wanted to :p

Level 6
Zarakk said:
I am Zarakk, a Forsaken Mage.
A forsaken mage? Wow, so did you have to get like... a Bsc in magical sciences or something? Or perhaps you have like... a masters degree in forsaken arts? You must really be something to be able to be a "forsaken" mage. I shouldnt really get cocky, because you will probably blow me up with your immense "forsaken" magic powers, huh?

Level 3
hey, I havent been here in like years lol. But let me get back on topic;

I once made a epic rpg cause thats what i always wanted to do, it had, if i can remember, it 16 heros which were pretty balanced and it took me quite awhile to make. I never released it, but me and few friends played on lan and w/e. So anyways,what im saying is if you have always wanted to make your rpg, do it, i know the feeling.

PS: Can i get a copy of that map with the tinker? sounds interesting.

Level 3
1st:
Teifi: Rofl... I was only "IN Character"... And dide you know that the Forsaken is the WoW name for "Undead" that are not the Scourge :p.

Nite Elf:
:D :lol: . Yeah sure you can get a copy... just gotta get it back from a friend.. (got it deleted from my comp but a guy in my clan has it.. i'll send you a PM of my MSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.