• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RPG Assistant / Co-Dev wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello to whoever may be reading this, thanks for stopping in to check this out. I've been developing an RPG named Sagas for quite some time now. You can check the map's website out here. The map is essentially done in the development stages. There are some things that need work and rework, but the basic systems are done (Exp, Item, Equipment, Backpack, Save / Load, Item Drops, Multiboards, Spells, etc...) for the most part.

So if those are all done, what could I be looking for you ask? There are a couple things the map still needs that are very major. There is item creation. I have a very simple item system, but it is tedious work making 50 items. Boss Encounters (Concepts of spells and actual code for them. IE: You suggest an AOE knockback, you should know how to code it). Creation of new ideas into actual working systems. Spell creation...I many spells already in the game, but some I felt rushed and slapped together, if you can take a concept and breed it into actuality I'd love your help! Finally a quest system that will allow for easy creation of new quests. There are many other things, but those are the major points.

For the item creation, there is no real requirement other than the understanding of my system which is, again, very easy.

For boss encounters, I would require you to know JASS for spell creation or very advanced in GUI.

For spell creation, basically the same as above. Since the map is an RPG, you must understand MUI.

If you are interested in any of those mentioned above, or just looking in to helping please let me know. I've been working on this map 100% by myself and sharing any workload with someone would be a great lift off my shoulders. Post here or email [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.