• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help Wanted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Forgotten Shadows
Im working on a projects, its in an infant state at the moment, with only a few concept maps that i have made, basically the outline is this:

Forgotten shadows is a series, coming in sections:
Each section will be, in itself a major campaign, containing multiple sides of the story.
Part 1:
Details the events of the 1st war between orcs and humans. (Warcraft 1, except utilizing all the features of warcraft 3)

Part 2:
Details the events of the 2nd war (warcraft 2, except with warcraft 3 aspects)

other parts are not decided yet, but may include:
-The war of the spider (nerubians vs. undead)
-Troll wars (human/Blood elves vs. Forest trolls)
-Creation of the Demon/dragon soul. (dragons vs. dragons)
(if you dont know what these are, look them up at Wowwiki.com)

ok, long story short, i need people with some skills,
I can handle the major map creation, cinematic creation, storyline creation and object editing (with the object editor).
What i need is:
-Jass scripters for custom spells, events ect.
-trigger creators (loads, saves ect.)
-Loading screen artist
-(Possibly) voice actors, to do the sound files for the campaign heroes, cinematics ect.

just say if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.