• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft Shadows of the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, im fairly new to the site, but i have been playing around with the map editor, trigger editor, object editor and any other warcraft related editors that ive found for quite a while, and ive decided to start making a full campaign, with cinematics, quests, heroes and what ever else that can be added.

The campaign will involve the main storyline of the second war, (Warcraft 2) but add heroes, quests and improve/edit the storyline slightly.

I am fairly good at map editing and object editing, and can use easy to moderate difficulty triggering, im looking for people that are interested in helping with this project and have experience with:

- Ai creation
- Triggering
- programmers
- 2d artists (for loading screens)
- 3d artists (for custom models if needed)
- spell creation and animation.
- Possibly some map editors/unit creators

Message me if your interested, or if you have any questions, and let me know how experienced you are, and if possible, provide proof of your experience.

Thankyou

{Map previews may be included sometime in the future}

Status
Not open for further replies.