• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

One of a kind RPG brewing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok so, instead of taking up alot of time to explain it. Let me just say its going to kick ass. Its not some kill, level, save RPG. this one takes strategy. Sortof like an online Zelda, but with a huge selection of items, and complete character customization. And a badass storyline. Ive already made one island (its a large ocean map).

Basically the positions i need are, someone who knows the object editor like the back of their hand. (mainly item tab). Also, someone who can trigger very very well. And last but not least, someone who can make hero spells. I already have someone programming boss fights. No one wants the boss fights to be 5 minutes of melee combat. Boring. And i am fairly decent in terraining, and triggers. Please PM me if you want to give it a go. Ill let you test my map and see how you like it.

Level 4
yeah i know that. im not adding mp3s or anything. I dont want the download taking forever. 4000kb is way too much.

I hosted it twice last night, to have other players try and find errors with the first island ive programmed. They found none, but they all said this map could be bigger than defiance. And thats my aim =)

Status
Not open for further replies.