• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am looking for a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I can do:

Terraining
Unit editing
Item editing
spell editing
small parts of triggering
Idea creation
Boss triggering
Cinematics

Im looking for a small project, nothing too big, mabye 1 large map, or a demo length campaign.
I have a fair bit of time on my hands, so will be able to do a fair amount of work.

I am absolutely hopeless at:
Large scale triggering (loads/saves ect.)
JASS, AI creation
Creating custom models ect.

Please post here if i suit you requirements for your project.

Level 7
Hey there, I'm currently busy with a campaign and I need someone to help me with cinematics. If you are interested in helping just tell me or if you wanna know more about the map.

Level 8
I might need your help,

[ -> ] I need someone that can make some good terrain improvements.

[ -> ] Someone that can make items, will give more information.

[ -> ] I need a person that can make basic triggers, (Item carry systems, leakless unit follow actions, events, maybe some spells.)

[ -> ] Boss triggering is something i suck so bad at, if you could help me with that it would be AWESOME =)

Check out the signature for more information about the project.

Level 5
I can do:

Terraining
Unit editing
Item editing
spell editing
small parts of triggering
Idea creation
Boss triggering
Cinematics

Im looking for a small project, nothing too big, mabye 1 large map, or a demo length campaign.
I have a fair bit of time on my hands, so will be able to do a fair amount of work.

I am absolutely hopeless at:
Large scale triggering (loads/saves ect.)
JASS, AI creation
Creating custom models ect.

Please post here if i suit you requirements for your project.

You may come join my project! i am making a RPG where
you coud make mouch of this [EDIT] things and the idea section is total yours!! what you say!?
PM me if intressded i may add some screnshots later from the ingame in the terrain board^^

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Hey I just started on Deus. It's my first map and I need an awesome terrainer. The map is going to be epic.

Level 4
I wanna make a RPG map 480x480 but my computer is slowly and i'm bad in terrain art. Can you help me with drawing? It will be based on atmosphere or metallica's song "for whom the bell tolls" and have this naming.

Status
Not open for further replies.