• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rotating doodads vertically ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ok .. I know, this may sound stupid, but I really don't know if that's possible. And if it is - how ? (I mean not rotating them 0 to 360 dregrees but making them face the sky or the ground)

If someone would care to explain ... it would be nice.

Thank you.

Level 13
o making them do tats eazy there something in the objective thing i forgot called maxuim pitch angel or its the other 1 i cant remember but shift click it and then click on the bottom arrow to pic a - number and there you go

Level 15
I've seen the pitch angle and roll algle .... but how can I use them ?
They are in dregrees, I am not allowed to put negative values ...

Please, explain how do these two Max pitch angle and mx roll angle work ?

Level 13
did you hold shift and double click and btw max roll angel makes it go side ways and maximum pitch angel makes it go forward remember 2 hold shift double click on 1 of them and if you want 2 you could even type the -number in

Level 13
lol i was wondering what the hell you were doing wrong now if only the rest of the doodad toolz were as that simple/eazy

Status
Not open for further replies.