• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Rotate the camera 180 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Oh. No no I want the user to be able to move it around.
All I want to do is have the user view the map from upside down (if that trigger is fired).

Edit: Unrelated problem.
Can anyone tell me why this isn't working?
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit owned by Player 6 (Orange) Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacked unit)) Equal to Human Footman
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call IssueImmediateOrderBJ( GetAttackedUnitBJ(), "frenzy" )
The unit has an ability based off frenzy, and I couldn't find an option in "Unit - Issue order with no target" for "Neutral - Frenzy".

Last edited:
Level 6
For the camera problem rotate around the point like you did then try resetting the camera.

Try this for the footman.
If that doesn't work then you probably can't order for that ability. You should just dummy the ability with channel and script it yourself.

Level 10
For the camera problem rotate around the point like you did then try resetting the camera.
Just sets the camera back to how it was before I rotated it.

Try this for the footman.
If that doesn't work then you probably can't order for that ability. You should just dummy the ability with channel and script it yourself.
I based it off Frenzy because I needed a spell that could apply a self-buff. Channel doesn't seem to do that, so whats another ability that gives a self-buff I could try?
Avatar and demon form morph the heroes, so I'm a bit hesitant to try them. This ability can be either unit or hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.