• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roman/leigion helm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just a random roman/leigion helm i made, i was bored, yeah.
Fits any model using "Villager" as a base.

Edit: Oops, i uploaded wrong version, this should be it.

PS:
TROGGDOR WAS A MAN! HE WAS A VERY DRAGON MAN! BUT HE WAS A.. TROGGDORR!!!!

Keywords:
Roman helmet, oblivion, leigion, roman, helmet, metal, medieval, attachment, special, Troggdor, Homestarrrunner
Contents

Roman/leigion helm (Model)

Reviews
17:51, 7th Oct 2009 Pyritie: Recalculate the normals and make the unwrap less messy. Also make the material two-sided.

M

17:51, 7th Oct 2009
Pyritie: Recalculate the normals and make the unwrap less messy. Also make the material two-sided.

Level 9
This is pretty good for a helmet attachment. Good work at recreating the Oblivion Imperial helm! I can see that this looks like it will find much use, for Historic maps and all sorts of maps. By the way, is this optimized for just the Villager? Because a lot of attachments like this that look really swell on this unit, look horrible and too slanted on other units.. Although I'm sure that's not the case, I'd like your word for it, ikillforeyou.
5/5 Highly Recommended

Level 8
Not really. gloves and boots are nearly impossible to make for this. However, if u know what you are doing and manage to make it work, you will be hive's first hand/foot attachment modeller.

On another note, will you be making armour to match this?