• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rogue Vertex in Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how it happened, but a vertex in my model is rotated along with the rest during the animations.

It's at the top of the cannon tower (so it's only an issue during the cannon tower's animations).

This happened when I rotated the entire model 90 degrees counterclockwise. I suppose you could try to fix it by rotating the top part of the cannon (the part that rotates to face the target) 90 degrees clockwise so that it's back into its default position; I would prefer the cannon to face that way, anyway, but with the rest of the model still facing the way it does currently, but I don't know much about bones and animations, so I'm not sure about rotating one part of a model separately from the rest; I need someone who can do this for me.

This would help so much, thank you to anyone who can help me with this.

Attachments

• BlackSteelTowerR.mdx
    181.2 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.