• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RockGolem

Those evil purple cubes that plague your game from a casual outing of ToB have finally taken a form and sentience of their own! They have come to disconnect all who oppose their cube corruptingness :O!

This model was made from my idea of a Golem made of error cubes, and CHUNK made it for me. Animations are still the Golem's normal animations. I showed some friends and they are all "OMG UPLOAD IT LOLOL" so, here you go nub faces =P

YOU DON'T NEED ANY TEXTURES, IMPORT AS IS. Also, it will be white and black, just chance the RBG to make it the colour you like!

Keywords:
Golem Widgetizer error cube
Contents

Widgetizer Golem (Model)

Reviews
20:50, 7th Jun 2008 Pyritie: OMG AWESOME Works ingame, I see no errors, and a great satirical model of World Editor fail we're all too familiar with. HappyTauren: This model is PRICELESS.
Level 13
/π... That would be an undetermined ∞... I think...
Anyways, awesome model!!! 5/5 + rep!! And I do have some ideas of how to use this model in a map...

Level 7
Oh no, it doesn't work, it just displays a pile of boxes. Somebody please help, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. :cry: I wish I had these piles instead of the result I... oh nevermind. :xxd:

Level 7
Haha with the new grid terran you can make an digital world and this is the evil errors sent from a hackers comp to haunt your files and games forever, i seriously hate those cubes ingame,...:angry:

Level 5
Whats the point in makin it useless and looks like a pile of **** whos gonna want a gaint block man in there map it look rubbish!!!