• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RockGolem

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
rock golem frost ghoul elemental
Contents

RockGolem (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid 7/10 FrostGhoul performs well: the texture file is not needed.

M

Wolverabid
7/10
FrostGhoul performs well: the texture file is not needed.

Level 7
Hey MC!, may I ask for your allowance to edit a bit and use your model in my map?
- I am searching for a base model for my fire golem and I believe this could be the right one.
* what I will edit is - just will remove the spikes on his shoulders and change his skin + add fire effect, but all credits will go to you, as I don't care that much for that myself :p

So what do you say?

Level 34
Hey MC!, may I ask for your allowance to edit a bit and use your model in my map?
- I am searching for a base model for my fire golem and I believe this could be the right one.
* what I will edit is - just will remove the spikes on his shoulders and change his skin + add fire effect, but all credits will go to you, as I don't care that much for that myself :p

So what do you say?
I doubt MC ! will answer you, he's been inactive since 2010, so as long as you credit him, it's ok to edit this : p

Level 7
Ow I am really sorry to hear that! :(
MC! is among the people here on the hive that I really admire, have many of his work :)
I will definitely give him Credits!
Thank you stein123 for clearing this out for me.