• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RockGolem

Those evil purple cubes that plague your game from a casual outing of ToB have finally taken a form and sentience of their own! They have come to disconnect all who oppose their cube corruptingness :O!

This model was made from my idea of a Golem made of error cubes, and CHUNK made it for me. Animations are still the Golem's normal animations. I showed some friends and they are all "OMG UPLOAD IT LOLOL" so, here you go nub faces =P

YOU DON'T NEED ANY TEXTURES, IMPORT AS IS. Also, it will be white and black, just chance the RBG to make it the colour you like!

Keywords:
Golem Widgetizer error cube
Contents

Widgetizer Golem (Model)

Reviews
20:50, 7th Jun 2008 Pyritie: OMG AWESOME Works ingame, I see no errors, and a great satirical model of World Editor fail we're all too familiar with. HappyTauren: This model is PRICELESS.
Level 1
... whoever said this was useless is dumb... this could be used for multitudes of things for example a game that takes place on the inside of a comp... right there

Level 7
I WONDER, is it possible to hit i in the world editor and this can just.. dissapear? i love it when thats possible, i see an error and i make it invisible and build over it :D

Level 4
I don't know how I get here, but this model is pretty useful and interesting. Maybe you can make "bugs" using Crypt Lord's model as a base? Or a binary missile with "0110101" on it? So interesting, bro.