• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Robotic Abomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Alright I have recently taking up skinning and have started with the abomination. I had some really good enthusiasm early on, really good ideas and what no (my favorite being what I did with his insides). But I have kind of come to a stand still on ideas on how to improve him from now. Usually when I go on without feedback at this point I start to butcher my skin (no pun intended). So here he is.
Abomination3.jpg

Wtb criticism.

Btw, is there any way to get rid of that weird ass blood stuff that shows up when you have the abomination play an animation in wc3v? If not I guess for wraps I will have to go in game every time =.=

Attachments

• Ingame.jpg
    Ingame.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Ingame2.jpg
    Ingame2.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Ingame3.jpg
    Ingame3.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 217
  • Ingame4.jpg
    Ingame4.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 161
Level 10
Meh it is supposed to be a mess of cords and electronics, any suggestions on how to improve it? Just make fewer, and larger cords. Or something completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.