• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Different Abomination Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was directed here by another thread related to map ideas. TLDR: Is I had wanted an undead hero that was an abomination, so I went with Patchwerk (for those who have not played WoW, he is just a really really big regular abomination).

Now a hero that is merely a scaled up stronger units and given hero abilities is a little lame so they recommended a few other characters, and I said I had also thought of those, but I was unable to find models of them (or could work for them).

Now I did search through quite a few pages of custom models, and the search function didn't seem to come up with anything other than a few reskins, so they recommended I ask here. So here I ask, are there any other custom abomination models that could be used for a Scourge hero?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Honestly I've never preferred that one; I've always wished for a truly "heroic" Abomination, rather than just a "hero-ized" Abomination.

I've spoken about what I mean by that here , but it's tricky to navigate & I'm on my phone so here's a couple screenshots, lol:

Screenshot_20191102-223828.png
Screenshot_20191102-223837.png

(As a sidenote, not that you asked, but if you're considering renaming of, considern aalternative like "Grotesque" or "Monstrosity" or "Aberration" (ooh, Sc2) or "Behemoth" or "Colossus". If none of those work/you really want two words, perhaps or "Mutant Lord" or "Grave Titan" (ooh, MtG) or "Corpse King" or "Grand Cadaver" or "Zombie Giant/Ogre/Ettin".)

Status
Not open for further replies.