• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abomination type models thingys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Introduction

Okay in my map for the zombie units i have already used the model from hive
AbominationBodyOperating
By Hawkwing
Check out his model ^ its wicked. And may give you some ideas on what kind of unit you might wanna make

Basically it looks like a Abomination on a table. So ive used it as a building where you can get your pudge like zombie units from. So i am asking for any modellers who are willing to make pudge like unit variants. I could not find any resources on this so you would need to be entierly original.
Any models would be duelly appreciated thanks.

The model

Here is an example of the kinda of model i want. Also you i would like any possible other unholy creation your minds can come up with.
Abomination unit, but It has 4 arms 2 extra ones ust below its shoulders and spaced out. It as a hook hanging out its mouth via a long chain which is dug into its chin with a huge nail. Its stomach is half open And you can see the charred structure as the skin as been extrapolated across to try and fill the gap from the recent surgery is has undergone. And thats it.
So please again if you are willing submit your variants of the abomination unit.
And of course as always you will get full credit for your models.

Status
Not open for further replies.