• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting an Abomination model edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Introduction:
Hello, here I am with no modeling skills of my own so I would like to request this model for a campaign project I am making.

The Model:
It is basically an abomination, but edited so that instead of the original head it has three heads: the head of the troll batrider model, the head of the sorcerers model, and the head of the small dwarf from the mortar team model (the one with the white beard).
Those are the necessary points. Other model edits that would be useful but not so crucial are some metallic parts of the mortar team added to the body of the abomination, and the abomination's smallest hand replaced by a blue troll one.
No animation changes required. No portrait is required either since it can be quite hard making talk animations to a three-headed unit. So simply a camera could work.

The project:
This model is going to be used in my campaign "Saas and Enulaya: World of Warcraft Begins".

For info on the map follow this link:

Campaign Thread

For gallery and screenshots follow this link:

Gallery

I wish to thank anyone who would do this model for me, since I lack modeling skills of my own and am unable to do it.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm going to have to remove some sequences like the cannibalize one, and one of the stands. The way the heads are set up those sequences look like crap. But the rest are decent.

It's a pretty cut and paste job but hey, it is an abomination. Give me a little longer and it'll be ready.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Perfect, glad it fits your needs.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Can you upload an example? I'm curious how it sounds.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Heres a screenshot.

Attachments

• wtfitsamonster.JPG
    wtfitsamonster.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 140

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Well the story is this:

You have a bloodelf wizard chick, a dwarf mortar guy, and a troll. They Hate each other and one day, while fighting in Northrend they get captured by the Scourge. The next thing, they find out that they're dead and sown together in one abomination, but for some reason they still have their intellect.

Now as one hero, they must set aside their differences and play a vital role in the other conflicts...

Yep.. I'm sick.

EDIT: Oh and WerBack, Къци Productions (from Kъци Вапцаров ^^) is the imaginary company which I created. It hosts movies, campaigns, funny pics and music (all created by me or someone I have empowered ofc).

Level 8
Those sounds made the abomination sound awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.