• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of The Ancients: The Nightmare?

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Rise of The Ancients: The Nightmare? (Map)

Reviews
21:50, 12th Nov 2008 Septimus: File size exceed 4mb. Cannot be host at battlenet. Sources reject.

M

21:50, 12th Nov 2008
Septimus: File size exceed 4mb. Cannot be host at battlenet. Sources reject.

Level 2
I think you should give us a little more context to what is happening and why the orcs, humans, and night elves have assembled to fight this lava giant. All I saw was a big army, a mountain giant of lava attack the army, there is a fight with cool music and pretty good camera angles, and then it shows thrall for a second.

Am I missing something?

Level 25
I think you should give us a little more context to what is happening and why the orcs, humans, and night elves have assembled to fight this lava giant. All I saw was a big army, a mountain giant of lava attack the army, there is a fight with cool music and pretty good camera angles, and then it shows thrall for a second.

Am I missing something?

Let me explain: The first part (Fight against Giant) Is very secret part - if i will tell you, you will have no interest playing the game.

Orc here is Kazil (I think it will be Thrall's son's son. In the 1st mission there will be little meaning what's happening here. In 5th you will almost understand everything. Btw - 1st mission is almost completed. Just wait =)

Level 2
Can i ask a question? When Thrall fought in Rexarr's campaign he was no older than 40.

20 years later...

That means that after the battlw he had a son...

That son grow up for example 14 years old...lol..

And Thrall's Son's Son is 6 years old???

Level 3
Hmmmm 1st of all Do I kno you?

Well W.e

I thot the cinematic was somewhat cool, but the music when you fight the gaint was a bit odd.

I also suggest that thatt you take of invisible thing at night for the Night Elfs.

Hhahhaa I actually got that the dude that looked like thrall wasnt thrall.

This looks like an Exciting and cool campaign, I cant some wat for the release.

Level 6
no you said son's son.

quote:Orc here is Kazil (I think it will be Thrall's son's son. In the 1st mission there will be little meaning what's happening here. In 5th you will almost understand everything. Btw - 1st mission is almost completed. Just wait =)

Level 1
Hi, this is KelThuzad, changed name as I have it in Battle.net. I have some news for you: The 1st mission of RotA will be ready very soon! It even has a name: Ritualist's Lesson. In this part you will learn all basics of my campaign and will enjoy nice terrain, gameplay, music and very nice dialog mode!

Level 9
I'd just like to give you some advice.

The Night Elves are invisible, remove the Shadow Meld ability so they are less transparent when they stand, waiting for the Giant to come out.

There are too many units attacking the Giants, most of them are just running around trying to find a spot where they can attack it and it makes it look a bit disturbing.

The music just stopped and then showing Thrall and then *pop* it was over. For some extra effect make the music fade away instead of just making it stop. Also the ending came unexpected after showing Thrall at the camp which made it a little bit confusing.

On the other hand though, the music was very nice, fitting to the scene in my opinion. The idea of the whole scenario sounds interesting and I hope to be able to play it soon enough.

Good Luck with it!

Level 1
I'd just like to give you some advice.

The Night Elves are invisible, remove the Shadow Meld ability so they are less transparent when they stand, waiting for the Giant to come out.

There are too many units attacking the Giants, most of them are just running around trying to find a spot where they can attack it and it makes it look a bit disturbing.

The music just stopped and then showing Thrall and then *pop* it was over. For some extra effect make the music fade away instead of just making it stop. Also the ending came unexpected after showing Thrall at the camp which made it a little bit confusing.

On the other hand though, the music was very nice, fitting to the scene in my opinion. The idea of the whole scenario sounds interesting and I hope to be able to play it soon enough.

Good Luck with it!

Thanks, but I used "Stop Music Immideatelly". I tested and found "Stop Music after Fading" Option. This will stop music slowly after "Pop" :)

Thanks anyway. If you want ill tell you what's in "Ritualist's Lesson" mission :)