• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ridiculous Situations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Oh hey, I thought we could have a fun thread where we all post "ridiculous" situations and stories. You know the type. Where one person is completely off their nut and is basically being a dickwipe to other people.

I'll go first
attachment.php

Haha, isnt that just unbelievable?
You see it's funny because we can scrutinize that woman's belligerence and naivete because we are a neutral third party.
I sure would hate to be in that kid's situation.

post more so we can all have a good laugh :ogre_haosis::goblin_yeah::thumbs_up::vw_love::psmile:
fun thread fun thread :goblin_good_job:

Attachments

• pokemon.jpg
    pokemon.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3,580
Level 9
ahaha! look at this guy in a ridiculous situation!:
Oh hey, I thought we could have a fun thread where we all post "ridiculous" situations and stories. You know the type. Where one person is completely off their nut and is basically being a dickwipe to other people.

I'll go first
attachment.php

Haha, isnt that just unbelievable?
You see it's funny because we can scrutinize that woman's belligerence and naivete because we are a neutral third party.
I sure would hate to be in that kid's situation.

post more so we can all have a good laugh :ogre_haosis::goblin_yeah::thumbs_up::vw_love::psmile:
fun thread fun thread :goblin_good_job:

Level 22
Well, this is what happens when you believe in religion too much, you turn into a fanatic brainwashed trash. You know these insane families that live in wooden shacks and pray every evening and keep their kids in cages and out of the world of 21st century. Such need to be imprisoned for fanatism and my personal view is - religion needs to be erradicated worldwide because such people.

Level 12
Well, this is what happens when you believe in religion too much, you turn into a fanatic brainwashed trash. You know these insane families that live in wooden shacks and pray every evening and keep their kids in cages and out of the world of 21st century. Such need to be imprisoned for fanatism and my personal view is - religion needs to be erradicated worldwide because such people.

A bad apple doesn't mean you should throw away the whole basket. I'm a Christian myself and yes, I dislike these people, I laugh at them and I rebuke them. I have Muslim friends whom I love very much, as well Atheist and even a Satanist.

No matter what your religion, there is always one universal law in place: Nothing gives you the excuse to be a douchebag.

But back to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.