• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reworking an Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to how to rework an item in my map. The item has to have 6 tiers were they just get better at what they do and later ones have bonus effects.

Anyway to the item itself. At the minute it passively grants experience over time and grants a flat bonus on kills. The later ones also increase the users loot %.

The problem is that they are immensely underpowered, but if I buff the numbers they will most likely become overpowered.

Any ideas of how to make this "exp item" more useful as a full blown item not just to quickly up your level?

Level 3
How about reduce the tiers a little bit and remove the flat bonus one? Cuz i think the default experience gain of wc3 is op enough ( ̄- ̄)

Level 13
All items in my map are droppable by enemies, so you don't actually have to buy this (unless it comes up in the random shop).

Really I'm looking for a way of either removing the experience part of it or finding a way of reworking it...

Status
Not open for further replies.