• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revolution 0 : The Begining...

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hi hi!!, this is my second map in the Hive. This map is a little campaing about revolutions and all those things. The only thing you must do is follow instruccions meanwhile you are playing the map, and remember always to check the quests for informations and tips for completing all the misions.

Thanks To Caveman and Ket For rifleman models

and sorry me for mi english ( im from chili xD )

please comment all those bugs or tips for future map-making

Description:
You must guide a group of men, to find the freedom and justice for their people.To finish this map, you must follow several orders to gain more power and experience to fight against the imperial forces. This maps contains some cinematic dialogs, which are very important to keep the map's sense

Keywords:
revolution, rebel, beatles, campaign, war, humas, imperial, hero, misions, objetives
Contents

Revolution 0 : The Begining... (Map)

Reviews
12:12, 29th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
Thats Harsh. He's got bad english, try making the best description in the world in english when hardly know it?
His English isn't that bad! (As far as I've seen...).
And nobody forces him to make the best description either ^^

Sorry Der_SS, I won't look at your map right now.
(You do know that "Der SS" -> "The SS" can be offensive for some people, right? The SS were a military nazi-organization of Germany back in WW2 - the germans called them "Der SS").

Level 3
His English isn't that bad! (As far as I've seen...).
And nobody forces him to make the best description either ^^

Sorry Der_SS, I won't look at your map right now.
(You do know that "Der SS" -> "The SS" can be offensive for some people, right? The SS were a military nazi-organization of Germany back in WW2 - the germans called them "Der SS").

thanks anyway...and actually, i will disable this account soon :B