• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The End Begins

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: PetrKubelka
Alternate continue of Warcraft II after the Human Victory:

In the end of the Second War, Varuun, commander of northren Lordaeron village millita, has returned to Home, village of Hearthglen. But, as he returned, he was ambushed by orc scouts. Only with help of near three footmen, he runs into Hearthglen to help his friend in need, Luc Valonforth, one of best captains of Lordaeron.
After the reppeling raid of orcs, Luc and Varuun are preparing defences and retreat to great city in the area: Stratholme.
The dark times for the Alliance begins...

This is my own idea. Inspiration I found in one old strategy game and Warcraft Lore...
NEW:
- New Heroes of the Alliance and the Horde
- New units (no new models)
- More locations of Lordaeron ( Laine Keep, Southshore, Alterac, Stromgarde Keep...)
- Mix of RPG and RTS
- Music Themes from Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- 1st part of 12 parts of this campaign
- Meet epic heroes of the Alliance ( Genn Greymane, Uther Lightbringer, Aliden Perenolde, Thoras Trollbane...)

Keywords:
Varuun, Hearthglen, Cho'gall, Luc, Valonforth, Warcraft, Orcs, Humans, Ogres, Lordaeron, Alternate, Tides, of, Darkness
Contents

The End Begins (Map)

Reviews
21:52, 6th Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Krutusi, ty pitomče, vsadím se že sis vůbec nepřečetl pravidla této stránky. Můžou tě za tak nekvalitní mapu bez jakéhokoliv popisu zabanovat. Prosím napiš jméno této hry a popis o čem to je.--------Krutus, you idiot, i think you didnt read rules of this page. They can ban you for map without any description. Please write name of the map and description.

A nechávat to jméno na anglickou stránku - další mapa pro warcraft 3... je dost hloupé.
And let original name on english page, další mapa pro warcraft 3, is pretty stupid

INFO:I writed english too for rules of this page.