• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The beginning

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Shadow Fury
My first map Warcraft, Warcraft is based on 1, but this time if, were the Human and Nagas in play and not the Orcs.

For any errors, tell you that I've just started and any help will be welcome.

The map is a cinematic, an interlude, if you like him I would do the following (Map playable).

Next mission as soon as I'd finished.

map Description:

The human side to send defense troops against the Nagas, the Naga but prepared a plan of attack B ...

The Beginning
Created by Warlock Stormreaver

Map Info:

1/The human side to send defense troops against the Nagas, the Naga but prepared a plan of attack B ...

2/My first map Warcraft, Warcraft is based on 1, but this time if, were the Human and Nagas in play and not the Orcs.

Features:

1/New description

2/Write all in English

3/The bonus

Some else stuff about map:

1/Extension

Change Log:

Added:
  • New Description
  • ?
Removed:
  • Extension
  • ?
  • ?
Fixed:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Changed:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?

Added:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Removed:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Fixed:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Changed:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?

Added:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Removed:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Fixed:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Changed:
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • Ralle

Author's notes:

I create SOLO the campaign.

Keywords:
Naga , Human .
Contents

The beginning (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-05-25] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: Add a decent description. As it is now, it is not very appealing and gives very little information on what you are about to download. It lacks screenshots, for example. I don't...

M

Next Review: [2016-05-25]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very appealing and gives very little information on what you are about to download. It lacks screenshots, for example.
I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

Level 5
The description isn't looking good, you need to improve it, and make it more appealing. You might want to look at this. Screenshots can also make the description attractive.

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-05-25]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Add a decent description.
As it is now, it is not very appealing and gives very little information on what you are about to download. It lacks screenshots, for example.
I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

Until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.