• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revival Cinematic : Voice Actors Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello!

I'm making a cinematic and i would need 7 voice actors. I'll give more descriptions below, as well as exmaple of some lines, so you can see what kind of role might interest you the most. You can check out my previous cinematic http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63414 to see the style of what i want to make(although the new one will be way better;) and some of the terrain that i need your help to bring alive! http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64218 +rep to anyone who applies ^^

So if you're interested, send me a Pm or post in this thread!
Thanks in advance,
LH

Major Characters:
Lord Moltke: Lead character. Heir to the Throne, he was a utopian as child, hoping to make a better world. As he took power, he was forced to make concessions that deeply marked him. He's not comfortable with his past, and is uncertain of what the fuure reserves for him. He will dsplay many emotions as his character devellops: pride and hapiness, anger, nostalgy, regret, pain...

ex1: My whole life I did what i thought was right... I wanted to save my people no matter what. When i became the King, i wanted to change things. But the Fuhrer- he ruined it all. I had no choice, i had to serve him or we would all have died that day.
ex2:[yells]: LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON’T NEED YOU ANYMORE! GO AWAY!
ex3:[passionate]: anything ... I’ll do anything!
ex4:Then you know how evil he is! He killed many innocents, he’s ruthless! Why don’t you stop him? I failed, but certainly you can

Edward: A man, Moltke's best friend from childhood. Does a lot of different things, sometimes he is melanchloic, sometimes he is proud and angry, sometimes calm, other times teasing.He's got the second most lines after Moltke

Ex:Hey Moltke stop i can’t catch up! [jokingly, teasing] Or should i call you, Lord Moltke, our new heir to the throne!
Ex2:[sad, nostalgic]How did things turn out this way?
Ex3:[angry, condemning] No Moltke, I perfectly understand! After so many years of service to the Fuhrer you began to think like him! You did not kill for him because you were forced to, you enjoyed it!

Fuhrer: Normally Ezikielth is going to do this one.

Minor Characters

Commandant Josef: A Military Commander. Is tough and confident. Has the most lines of all minor characters.
Ex:[angry] [yells] : So i don’t understand why that same person ruined it all, by fighting the Fuhrer when he knew that it would be all his people that would pay for his foolishness!
Ex2: HOLD POSITIONS!

Solider: has one line, anyone can do this really ;)
Ex: Commandant, there’s something you have to see.

Emissary: (might be done by Velm if he gets to uplaod his voice ^^), a regular bad guy, deep demonic voice, manipulative
Ex:By his rebellion, Lord Moltke has condemned you all! But the Fuhrer is merciful, lay down your arms and join our ranks. All the others will die... as the traitors they are.

Woman: Has only one line, i'll probably never find a woamn voice actor so i'll probably end up doing this myself with a really high pitch lol
Ex: Very good Jonathan, you can take a break now

Child: has only 2 lines. I need someone that sounds really young, like 12-13 , or even younger if possible.
ex:Hello mister welcome to our farm!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.