• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need 1 Voice Actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm looking for 1 voice actor for an event scene in my upcoming map. The voice I need to sound like you think a Tree of Eternity would sound. I was thinking somewhat of a raspy elder voice which can sound wise. :p
If you are interested, just post a recording of your voice (in character) saying the following. If you want, just say the sentence(s) you're most comfortable with or you can say the whole thing, either way is fine. :]

"Have you come to finish what you've started? You come here uninvited to a sacred land, slaying all of its inhabitants and now you dare come to my shrine. I see it only fitting you suffer the same fate you forced upon the wildlife. You have no place here, interlopers. The trees themselves will show you the true power of the forest! Rise up, my children, deal with these mongrels as they deserve!"

Thanks to all who respond :D

Last edited:
Level 10
Here's my attempt. I haven't added in any tree creaking sound effects or anything, but I could attempt to mix some in if necessary. In this zip file should be both the normal recording and a second copy slowed down and pitched down to 80% of the original. Personally I find the second sounds more like a ToE, or at least more like the sounds for the Tree of Life in WC3. I wasn't sure which will to use when it got to "The trees will themselves will show you the true power of the forest!", and I think I used the second one only. Use it or not as you please, but if you do use it, I would like to be mentioned/credited for it. That's all, I think.

EDIT: My browser had a hissyfit and wouldn't upload. Here we go.

Attachments

• Technomancer ToE.zip
    6 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Level 5
Wow! That's amazing! I am extremely impressed :D
Would you be interested in doing the full script? That was only the opening scene. If you are you can contact me in private messages or AIM (Cs41n4s126). I'd be very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.