• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reversing Drain Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
With that spell Drain Life that the Dark Ranger uses, I noticed that in the gameplay constants the spell could be made like the Blood Mage's Siphon Mana ( to give mana to allied units ). I've been trying to make Drain Life exactly like that except it transfers life to allied units, not mana. Well, I did the basics, setting the targets to Air, Ground, and Organic, setting life transfer amount, yet the spell won't allow me to transfer life to allied units. Could anyone help me?

Level 12
SO you want it to give life? I think you can just change the life that it takles away to a negative value, so it will take away a negative, which is giving a positive =). I believe to that you can set negative values by holding shift and clicking on the field or just putting the negative sign in front of the value. GL

Level 13
If you modified an existing spell, changing targets allowed won't work because of some stupid blizzard bug, you have to make a custom ability out of it

Note: Before setting negative values in object editor, you must go File -> prefferences -> check allow negative values in object editor

Status
Not open for further replies.