• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with a spell(nothing complex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I've been having a problem with a life drain+siphon mana comination problem. What I have is two priests(different types of units) and in between them a guy. Now PriestA has Life drain and PriestB has Siphon Mana. I have the following trigger.

Code:
Unit - Issue order PriestA to NeutralHostile Dark Ranger - Life Drain GUY
Unit - Issue order PriestB to Human Blood Mage - Siphon Mana GUY

Problem is the priests just stand there looking like idiots. What's the problem?

Note: I made sure that I did not mix up priests A and B and give them the opposite spell, I DID make sure that the trigger is running and I DID make sure that the spells can target friendly units(the targets are air, ground, organic, and no, my GUY is not a machine). I also made sure that they are within range, have mana and are not doing anything else at the moment.

Could you please tell me what's wrong and possibly test your theory before you post it?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.