• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chain Life & Mana steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know this is probably gonna be almost impossible to do but I think it would be ownage if someone can try to help me make a skill that will life steal one unit and then the life steal would chain onto another unit sorta like chain lighting or forked lightning and it also be able to be used on allied units to transfer life and mana the same way.:grin:

Level 6
lol well to me it sound impossible

I want the spell to behave just like life steal (channeling), but also like chain lightning or forked lightning, as in when you cast it on a unit it will jump to other units even if the initial unit is still in range or dead, so it would be like a chain lightning that deals damage per second and gives the total damage dealt per second back to the caster.

EX: the life steal drains 30 life per second for 8 seconds and it jumps 3 times, so you cast it on the first unit and there are 2 more units around the initial unit so the life steal would also jump to them and you would get 90 life per second since 3 units are being hit by life steal and deal 30 damage per second to the all the units that are getting hit by life steal. And if you were to cast it on an ally it would would drain 30 of your life per unit that is getting hit by life steal per second and heal the allied unit that is hit by life steal by 30 per second.

Is that clear enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.