• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

retarded bot abusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
some player uses access to bug the bot like autostart 243444422 and banned me because i left GaLa for his fail :vw_wtf:
because he wanted to organisate something other player cant play....great

maybe only give access to adult players, thx

tsumo.jpg

Level 3
he set the start to 7 players because we had a premade team and we were waiting for our last player.
ur just pissed because u are not a part of our team.
deal-with-it.jpg

Level 13
Tsumo you had been acting immaturely and generally causing grief on the bot. You were unresponsive and difficult to play with even after I clearly and politely explained situations to you. I don't take kindly to people being intentionally rude when not getting their way. If you work on your attitude and apologise, you'd be welcome back again, but you need to work as a team in a game like gaias which is something you're not very good at.

I had the bot set so I could organise a team without people randomly ending up in different games, it was brief, and took all of 5 minutes. If you find an issue with how you've been treated you're welcome to take the situation to samcro.

I should not have put the bot on hold, and will not in future unless it's approved by samcro or s0ulseeker, it's difficult to organise people in both clan and on the bot at the same time so I felt it was needed to get everyone in one place.

Level 3
Lol, a few things.

One, Zwieb has no authorization over the bot, nor does he care about squabbles over it/clans. He has closed previous topics in the past. Posting here does nothing but waste bandwidth.

Two, if you truly believe you were wronged, explain your story to S0ulseeker or Samcro, and get laughed at.

Level 13
Should probably add that too yeah, if anyone has issues on the bot or with its moderators, send a report to s0ulseeker or samcro. If they're not issues with me you can always send it to me and I'll get it to s0ulseeker or samcro

Level 6
ur just pissed because no bishop and i doesnt fit and want in ur crazy party, so i left the running game....
but u kid got rage, i still say GET ADULT and stop ur abuse
and Stop Playerkilling Lipton...

but is somebody everytimes bard and afk nobody goes angry...

maybe Zwieb dont have authorization over the bot...but he does the map the bot hosts...
verbally abusive in the channel comes after ur flame about ban me

still saying....ur stop playing for all player because u organisate some shit
and last week bot waited for 299999999 players 2-3 days because u bugged him....ORGANISATE?????

p.s. i post here for all, this includes S0ulseeker and Samcro

Level 17
Get adult?

This thread proves that Vestra's level of maturity exceeds yours so...

... get over it, find a new game and move on.

Level 17
Lol, you are stupid.

It does not take being on someone's friend list on an internet gaming community to prove how immature you are being. As I said before, get over it because people wont care.

Anyway, I'm unsubbing to this thread. 'tis pointless and a waste of space on these forums.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Well, I don't have any of you guys as friend so guess I'm neutral enough, correct?

Tsumo, Vestra's level of maturity exceeds yours, so you're the one who should grow up. And another thing, for somebody claiming to be "adult" enough you must know that it's "your", not "ur". Ur was an ancient city in present-day Iraq.

(Also what's up with this board and the massive number of immature users?)

Level 13
The bot was on 3million players for 2-3 days because it was intentionally held to prevent bug abuse.

You're not making a very good case for yourself Tsumo. Your best bet is to let it go, quietly, and come back later on when either the ban lifts of you're more polite.

Level 6
As much as I have raged at various aspects about the bots, Vestra is usually the first person to let people in, or is willing to let a team (less than 5) of newbies play, while having experienced players wait for the next available game. This is a practice the pair of us share on the bots, as it doesn't force people out unnecessarily.

That being said, the bots were set to 300,000 people last week because they were broken. This was not solely Vestra's doing, and was done to prevent a bug being abused. There is already a thread on this. Several, actually.

Vestra has explained his side. He has presented valid points. This is even excluding the fact that he has proven his trustworthiness time and again.

I hate to say it, you don't have much of a leg to stand on, here.

Thread should be closed.

Level 4
some player uses access to bug the bot like autostart 243444422 and banned me because i left GaLa for his fail :vw_wtf:
because he wanted to organisate something other player cant play....great

maybe only give access to adult players, thx

I don't really have the time nor patience to care about some petty problems on the bot. From what I've seen from your posts in this thread, you act very immature and it's already hard enough to figure out what you're even trying to say. It looks like Vestra already had a pre-made party to run D4 with and it seems to me like you weren't one of them.

Level 7
Hmmmm.....from what I can see, Tsumo, you're showing us how immature you are. I played quite a few games with you and a single mistake on anyone's side ended up with you acting like for each one of those errors made a nuclear bomb was sent on your house. Spoiling the fun of others by negative attitude isn't something that will get accepted in a long run.

TL;DR: Work on your attitude and take this ban as a lesson so that you can improve your behaviour.

Level 18
i hate when lot of people hate on someone , just kick when you ppl are playing but don't ban from bot what the fuck? , let him play when you ppl are not on , and you vestra wtf why are you banning like that it's like in ggaia they would randomly ban you cuse they call you noob or cuse u didn't roll something..

anyways i haven't played with him so i may be wrong with that , but acting "Inmature" isn't something bad i mean how old are you ppl? 24 ? if that's so , it's really sad to see someone that old playing warcraft and rage baning someone cuse they think he acts inmature..

Level 13
^ does anyone else agree that this guy is pretty much tsumo2

I had more than one report on his behaviour. I'm not letting someone foolish run around and fuck other peoples games up. Tbh I'm pretty lenient, so when it comes to me banning someone they really must have fucked up.

Level 5
It looks like Vestra already had a pre-made party to run D4 with and it seems to me like you weren't one of them.
People running d4 already? i wanted to be one of these guys :)

and darklycan, ppl can do whatever they want to do with their time, i can't see your logic of a 24yo who plays warcraft being a sad thing.

Level 4
People running d4 already? i wanted to be one of these guys :)

and darklycan, ppl can do whatever they want to do with their time, i can't see your logic of a 24yo who plays warcraft being a sad thing.

I have no idea, I've been too busy scrimming on Dota 2 and haven't bothered reinstalling WC3 since I got my new computer, Dota was the only thing tying me to WC3 unfortunately.

Level 13
It's still d3 sam, no d4 yet.
Any chance you could get someone to tie me in to the ability to fix the bot after it crashes? Or pass the wondrous powers on to s0ul?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I advise that the administrators of the bot grow up and host it privatly in future if they have a full team to avoid upsetting "random publies" who actually want to play the game. I support the TC fully in that it is really annoying when you are looking for a custom game and you join one just to be kicked or made fun of without being explained properly why.

If you have an arranged team, make an arranged game and not a public game, it is that simple and it is the reason why BattleNet supports "private" games which will not appear on the main list.

Level 18
you can't see my logic? this shit happens when 24 y/o plays warcraft they start banning people like crazy cuse they call them noobs , vestra you are worse than the dude that made this post, just because i wasn't on your side you try to start a fight with me, you are lame dude get a life.

and thanks dr you understand what i'm trying to say.

Level 3
I advise that the administrators of the bot grow up and host it privatly in future if they have a full team to avoid upsetting "random publies" who actually want to play the game. I support the TC fully in that it is really annoying when you are looking for a custom game and you join one just to be kicked or made fun of without being explained properly why.

If you have an arranged team, make an arranged game and not a public game, it is that simple and it is the reason why BattleNet supports "private" games which will not appear on the main list.

Are you kidding? Have you not READ the posts in this topic?
We didn't just "randomly kick him" from the game. Vestra is probably one of the nicest guys I know; if we already have a team set up, and someone else joins, he'll usually ask their level/class to see if they can assist instead. Even if they can't, he politely tells them that we need the spot, and doesn't just kick them.

FURTHERMORE, we RAN with Tsumo. We were trying to do shade/d3 runs, and he wouldn't listen to a thing we said. Vestra was patient and polite, he explained at least 10 times what he could do to benefit us the most, and Tsumo sat there twiddling his fingers, loading random characters that would not benefit us in any way. Then, in a remake, he started making "your mom" jokes. That's why we banned him. In fact, this is the FIRST person Vestra has banned.

At least read a topic before you tell someone to grow up. Sheesh.

Level 13
you can't see my logic? this shit happens when 24 y/o plays warcraft they start banning people like crazy cuse they call them noobs , vestra you are worse than the dude that made this post, just because i wasn't on your side you try to start a fight with me, you are lame dude get a life.

and thanks dr you understand what i'm trying to say.

I didn't start a fight with you, you're just acting like a general **, your entire opinion was just as, if not more, immature, than tsumos. You're an **, I'm done replying to you, nearly every statement I've seen you made is full of fragmented angry english just because you think differently.

Think what you want. In this situation I was right.
It's my job to keep the trash off the bot, people that abuse others and ruin the general gameplay, stay off. If anyone thinks otherwise they have a severely misguided view on moderation. I don't take any pride or power trip in it, to be honest this is my first ban. I don't go around banning people just because they don't listen to me, or because I'm setting up a team. I do it if they're rude and grief other players. I had a variety of complaints on tsumo. To be honest, if you have nothing to do with the situation

Why are you posting in this thread?

{EDIT}

Just to cover this as well. I nmost situations, I organise games for newer players whilst my team gets its shit together but here I had to organise an efficient team of 6 from around 10 people. That meant disappointing 4. The other 3, handled it fine. Tsumo on the other hand, abused me, had abused others, had previously been disruptive and had no intention of apologising.

We have no private hosts, the mot is the only solid means of hosting without other players getting delay. It was held for roughly 5 minutes, it's really not a problem I don't see 40 people complaining because they couldn't play I see one whos clearly had points made against him.

So go elsewhere, refer to the end of the previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Seriously, can we close this thread?

There is no useful discussion ongoing here. Some people don't know/haven't read all the facts. Some people are being immature. Others are getting emotional.

There is no benefit for any rational person to reply here any longer, regardless of future accusations. Please let it drop until a Mod can lock this.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Because of bias of opinion I cannot really believe any side of the story unfortunatly. What is clear is that Tsumo feels he has been wrong. If this is justified is hard to prove but currently this thread is going nowhere.

Tsumo, if the community is really that hostile to you I advise finding another map. If you want to keep playing this map consider changing ID and starting relationships from scratch as misunderstandings can happen.

As for the owners of the bot. I do know that sort of feeling where people can act incompitent beyond belief. However his grief was with you and your friends and not other games run by that bot without you. I can understand kicking him from your games or even temporarily banning him for ignoring kicks but banning him from the whole bot might have been a tiny step too far. That is if the bot hosts games when you and your friends are not palying (public bot) as otherwise you can honestly do whatever you like and he has no room to complain.

Level 13
The thing was, the grief was in other games.
As I said I've had several complaints about Tsumos actions, not only when I've played with him.
Really the mistake I've made here is a lack of screenshots.

I believe the ban is temporary, it's fine if he apologises to people he's been rude to and we all move on. There's no major issue I just dislike people, trolling, if you will. Causing trouble simply because they feel they've been wronged by someone with more power over something than they have.

If you could close this thread that would be handy, we'll handle this on the bot and see how things go.

Level 6
Science Fiction here....great:wscrolleyes:

:fp:sounds like im the evil within :grin:

if i dont do what u want, i'm grief
(added something interesting in my sig)

now can
dancinglock.gif

Level 18
you know what's funny that i proved how ** vestra is , i don't care if tsumo is bad or not just read vestra first reply to my comment "you are like tsumo2" yeah man that's so nice, you're just a no life ** mad at ppl who you consider @@s, or people who defend others , he said i was tsumo2 because i wanted to help someone being flamed by like 5 people at the same time.

if you don't have private hosts doesn't mean you will **ing kick other people , how are they supposed to level up / gear up if high level ppl keep kicking them.

i don't even know why does a ** like him have admin of a bot.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 8
In my opinion if you are gonna host a premade and you have bot access host it privately it isn't that hard and it will stop a lot of pointless arguments.

Also on another note i am no fan of vestra or Tsumo there both childish in my opinion and should grow up.

Level 14
It has alreay been pointed out that the bot has nothing to do with Zwiebel or anyone of the administration of this forum. Dont expect any help here.

If you have a technical problem feel free to post in the "Current Gaias hostbots" Thread, but for requests about the the bot management this is not the right place.

I will leave the thread open as the bot administrators are posting here, but i expect you to stop the insulting and unhelpful posts.

Level 4
In my opinion if you are gonna host a premade and you have bot access host it privately it isn't that hard and it will stop a lot of pointless arguments.

Also on another note i am no fan of vestra or Tsumo there both childish in my opinion and should grow up.

Considering it's an autohosting bot, you can't just stop the autohost to create a private game, then have to set up the autohost all over again. Unless we were to rent a separate private hosting ghost bot then our members could create already made Gaias games that way.

Level 13
The autohosting usually has a delay of a few seconds. If you !unhost the bot and type !priv <name> when he enters the channel he will host a private game and return to autohosting when the private game is started.

The game still would have to start, overall that's the same situation, holding the bot up.

Level 13
Yes it is the same holding it up but then you don't have to kick some pubs.

It's not like I verbally abuse them and kick them, I explain the situation to each, which most understand, and then ask that they leave before I kick them. If more than 3 newer or lower players join the game before my team gets its shit together, I leave, ask my team to leave and set up a game for the newer players.

Level 14
Clan BGN Bots have public access. If someone hosts a game and kicks you for no reason its perfectly legal, even if you dont like it.
It doesnt look to me like there will be a constructive argument about this so i will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.