• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Restricting heroes recruitment by town hall tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey
I'm making an altered melee map, that has more than regular 4 races, and there i encounter a problem I can't solve by myself or googling. I want to make hero recruiting like in melee, and I can't find a way to make restriction of '1 hero per town hall tier'. Any ideas, solutions?
Btw, I tried changing it at gameplay constants, I've got all melee triggers, but victory/defeat conditions.

There is a way by making additional hero that is just unavaible and replace them at altar(By setting avaibility), but I'd like to avoid it.

This is what you need to look at:
upload_2016-6-27_11-29-52.png

Level 4
Go into Gameplay Constants (under Advanced) and scroll down to the Techtree - Dependency Equivalents items. Add your custom races' Altars to the Altar one, your town hall tiers to the Tier X Hall ones, and your heroes to the Hero one.

Status
Not open for further replies.