• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resources Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Option to update bundle without notifying watchers. This would be welcome for very minor updates, such as post layout
  • Option to download individual resources from a bundle
  • Option to minimize bundle info to reduce scroll times
  • Authors to be able to set co-authors by themselves
  • Option to preview textures used by a model
  • Add more resources before upload
  • Reduce minimum resource description from 50 characters to 30

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
That is not a good solution.

Obviously it is better than nothing, but I think I should be able to disable it for all resources.
Currently this exist:
89c425712760a9df98f63a549ce90e7a.png

But then it applies to all threads which is not ideal. I just want the resource auto sub disabled

Overall minor, but it annoys me :-/

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
That would be sweet indeed. Maybe also: 1) list the maps that are using the resource; 2) allow moderators to change that list manually (because of protected maps).
1. We have that already.
2. Protected maps are no match for this system. Right now it would only make sense for updates resources as if you change the files they might not match anymore. I have some ideas to fix that in another way.

Status
Not open for further replies.