• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resource Spotlight - April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
april-20-24-png.351214

ars20-models-5-png.350478

The shadow shall be lifted nevermore.

Mal'Ganis the Eternal One
by @FerSZ

A20S (10).gif

A20S (5).gif

A20S (3).gif

A20S (2).gif

Her name was Jaina. She died at Theramore.

Jaina Dreadlord
by @Stefan.K

A20S (6).gif

How did it get so late so soon?

Dreadlord Child
by @NhazUl

A20S (4).gif

It's the latest fashion from the Nether.

Dreadlord (Pre-Beta Look-A-Like)
by @Kuhneghetz

A20S (7).gif

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Call of Dread
by @Mythic

A20S (1).gif

ars20-skins-5-png.350477

Find your place among the sanguine lords of old.

Tichondrius

A20S (9).gif

This skin has you covered, whatever darkness waits for you in the depths.

Naga Tichondrius
by @FrIkY

A20S (8).gif

ars20-icons-5-png.350479

Special thanks to @Spellbound, @Storm Knight, @Directive255, and @The_Spellweaver for their feedback.

Attachments

• A20S (3).gif
    A20S (3).gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 92
  • A20S (4).gif
    A20S (4).gif
    584.3 KB · Views: 162
  • A20S (8).gif
    A20S (8).gif
    3 MB · Views: 128
  • A20S (8).gif
    A20S (8).gif
    3 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Level 6
Mythic I appreciate the effort but pls consider not all the poeple have good internet of yours. pls put them in spoil or something and dont make the hive pain to load :(

Mythic I appreciate the effort but pls consider not all the poeple have good internet of yours. pls put them in spoil or something and dont make the hive pain to load :(

edit: see? the page even load for me and cause me to double post this. I wont remove them to show u what will do to people with low quality internet

Last edited by a moderator:
The images will still load regardless if it is in a spoiler or not. Back in HIVE 1 it used to not load images inside the spoilers but not in HIVE 2. I think the solution here is that Mythic should optimize the images without obvious loss of quality (compress each frames to 75%, reduce the resolution, or make the grey background transparent it might save a bit of image filesize), or reduce the frames by half by removing all frames in odd numbers (2nd frame, 4th frame etc.).

I personally use this website (Animated GIF optimizer (free online tool)) to optimize the gifs, I used this in my avatar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.