• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Research in Dota Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi. I am creating a Dota style map, and I would like to know how to do it so that when I investigate an update in the Smithing, it affects the units of my ally (in this case the minions that fight from your end and spawn in the allied city) so that his troops are stronger and better the gameplay of the Dota, making it more dynamic. My idea is that every update that any player of the allied team investigates affects these units, enhancing them.

Level 3
You put all players (human and bots) of one team in a PlayerGroup. Then you create a trigger that looks similar to this:
  • Events:
    • Player - Player 1 finished a research.
    • Player - Player 2 finished a research.
    • ... add all player/bots of one team
  • Conditions:
    • Or - Any conditions are true
      • Tech-Type of researched Tech = "You Techs"
      • Tech-Type of researched Tech = "You Techs"
  • Actions:
    • Player Group - Pick every Player in "Your Group" and do actions
      • Player - Set research level of "Your Tech" to (Research level of (Researched Tech)) for Picked Player.
Create such a trigger for the other team too.

Status
Not open for further replies.