• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Requst] I need IDEAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
[Request] I need IDEAS!

Heya guys, I'm back from a football game and a drunk (if this is the right spelling), want to make some terrains but my head is still shaking and I'm out of ideas.

So my request is to unleash your fantasy, spread your ideas and blablabla...
Thanks in advance for incoming ideas. Cookies will be given as reward.

Level 10
Woah that was a fast reply. Lol could be a nice idea but those models are lacking in quality atm and hard to find.
Or maybe a tavern, with all drunk guys dancing on tables.
Any other ideas?

P.S: Cookie awarded for the fast reply.

EDIT: Amsterdam? Doesn't look like an easy terrain but, hey, I'm Leeroy Jenkins. Impossible is possible. Goin' to try that.
P.P.S: Thought you don't need it, Divineboss, cookie is awarded for idea/fast reply.

RE-EDIT: If possible, post an image where I can base myself to get this Amsterdam terrain done. Thanks alot.

Level 10
Could you all attach an image of what the terrain could be? Like a google one. Or I'll just make Atlantis myself...

Cookie awarded for fast reply and good idea.
Woah, this is what I call a cookie-giving thread. Nice ideas you got here guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.