• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Alright guys I am trying to get my idea for this new AoS off the ground, Blood and Money. I think it would be pretty sweet, but I already have a large description of it down in the idea factory, but I am not sure how many people go there which is why I am posting this here.

What matters to terrainers interested:
As of right now I have a framework of where all the different assets (or at least the ones that matter right now) should go. And what tileset/size it should be. All the information is contained in this post: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/blood-and-money-aos-132830/ I already have the outline, just need one of you guys to fill in between the lines =).
Just thought I would try to get some more heads turned my way.
EDIT: And just in case your making your decision just off this post: If your interested we pm me / post in the thread in the idea factory. So once we get talking I will answer any questions you have and we can talk over the terrain a bit and then all you have to do is build a framework v2.0 basicaly on top of the one I already have, so nothing to complicated yet we would just be building up. This isn't a "make my map and I'm going to throw you under the bus request so, I look forward to working with some of you guys.

Edit: Found one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.