• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requisting The Hives support

What do you think of thes idea?

• Greate idea! Im gonna support/help you if i can.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good idea

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It's OK... But im NOT gonna help you!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea, im not gonna help you in ANY reason!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need some models that im 99% sure dosnt exist on any mod site yet.... i need Kingdome Hearts models... Sora, Donald Duck as a mage, Gofy fighting with a shield, some of the Heartless, as many Nobody's as posible, and (ofc.) Sephiroth as a kinda "dark angel" with a wing and extreme fighting animation, like the attack ALL that have been fighting him ind Kingdom hearts 2 wher he turns up his speed and strikes Sora with 1 almost deadly blow.... all these models are neded sins im "re-creating" Kindom Hearts, and Kindom Hearts 2, if you, Olofmoleman, see thes, i realy hope you, and all other modders and Kindom Hearts fans on The Hive, will support me on thes enormous projekt of mine. If no1 are gonna help me, it wont do mutch to change anything, couse im gonna do thes wither The Hive will help me or not:thumbs_up:

Level 2
1st. Im not started couse of the fact that thers none KH or KH2 models. 2nd. I now realise how "helpfull" the hive realy is, couse of these 2 simple facts im not gonna start on the maps.

Level 27
Maybe you should quit whining, use some alternative models, make the map, and then request so that people know that you will get somewhere instead of abandon hope after 5 minutes after they worked for days on your model?
And btw:
If no1 are gonna help me, it wont do mutch to change anything, couse im gonna do thes wither The Hive will help me or not
I now realise how "helpfull" the hive realy is, couse of these 2 simple facts im not gonna start on the maps.
Fail. Also, he was trying to help you. Try read the rules/guidelines.
ADD PICTURES. Not everyone has played KH or even knows what the hell it is. If you aren't even willing to do this much work, why should they make these models for you?
--donut3.5--

Level 5
mmmm good words donut just kause u ask for something its not guna pop up overnight (or ever if your guna b a sour puss)
maybe try making your own but in game models arnt that bad but y dnt u just use a sephiroth model and add an attachment to it simple enough i think

Level 2
1st. the sephiroth models here kinda "stink" when it comes to the one i need, heres how he looks in KH, and KH2:
vg_baddestvillians_sephiroth_fullsize.jpg
And he dosnt wield the Masamune like the blademaster, he wields it more downward, and i simply ((CAN'T)) start making the map couse my lack of skills when it comes to terrain and advanced triggers, but i am proff at making the Chars from the KH series.... you guys now understand wy u simply can't send pics of it? and wy iv not started yet? i realy hope so.... couse im thinking of keeping my work for myself and leave you guys to you own damn bussniss....:sad:

Level 2
*Sigh*

I'm also gonna point out something extra.
Most modelers (As far as I know) are sick of hearing rantering about "I wantz Über Sephirothzorz for my map with Anime Models". If you wanna make a map, then please make one without all the Anime crap. Even I could think of a good Tribute/Rip-Off to Kingdom Hearts... with Goblins with "Tinker Cores"...

Moving on... try to make some other map instead of a Anime one... they're really annoying...

As you also can see... no one wants to help you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.