• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I'm requesting from you a banner type of picture. I curently have this:

28444-chosen-ones-campaign-alpha-test-4-progolue-picture-1.jpg

I'll be using this pretty much everywhere where the project is. I made the current one over 4 years ago and I'm starting to get bored to it so it's time for a change.

I want you to use your own ideas for this picture but here are few things I want there:

• Black background
  • Same size(512x512)
  • Some nice effects there
  • Text: "Aeroblyctos Presents"
  • Great quality(I don't want you to rush this coz' this picture is very important for me and the project)

Rep and credits for the helper.

Level 3
Hey.

I'm requesting from you a banner type of picture. I curently have this:

28444-chosen-ones-campaign-alpha-test-4-progolue-picture-1.jpg

I'll be using this pretty much everywhere where the project is. I made the current one over 4 years ago and I'm starting to get bored to it so it's time for a change.

I want you to use your own ideas for this picture but here are few things I want there:

• Black background
  • Same size(512x512)
  • Some nice effects there
  • Text: "Aeroblyctos Presents"
  • Great quality(I don't want you to rush this coz' this picture is very important for me and the project)

Rep and credits for the helper.

10px5qw.jpg

take that :ogre_hurrhurr:

Status
Not open for further replies.