• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there.

I'm requesting banners for website The Chosen Ones. My plan is that I'll have multiple banners that will change everytime you visit the website.

I'm giving you two options to make a banner:

• First is that you make one with everything you got in your computer.
  • And second option is that you use the models I've gathered(I've attached a model to the post).

Either way, the size for a banner must be 900x200.

One thing I just want: write there somewhere "The Chosen Ones" and nothing more.

Extra info:

MAIN CHARACTERS

Phodom(templar) - Fire theme
Fradz - Lightning theme
Galeoth - Ice theme

VILLAINS

Xada - Evil theme(antagonist)
Zylicious(human form) - Mystery theme
Enthan(Demon Destructor(Phodom's father)) - Fire theme
Siluze - Darkness theme
Uummut(Hero Chaos Knight) - No particular theme
Heretic - Ice theme

DRAGONS

Fradz - Lightning theme
Xvareon - Darkness theme
Zarxof(Dragon Warlock) - Fire theme
Groxts(Dragon Fire Phalanx) - Fire/lightning theme
Yurgimar - Darkness theme
Zylcious(dragon form) - Darkness theme
Talloon - No particular theme
Lavareon - Ice theme
Xirenza(Red dragon) - Fire theme

OTHER CHARACTERS

Alfred - No particular theme
Gondo - No particular theme

Here are some patters you could use:

One character only(whatever character you want)
Phodo, Fradz and Galeoth - All three main characters together, almost must have banner
Phodom & Xada - In this picture there are primary main character and the first antagonist fighting against each other
Galeoth & Xvareon - Galeoth the ice wizard vs. the second antagonist
Zylcious(human form) & Uummut - These two mysterious characters play behind the curtains almost whole time, until in the very end when they show up

Phodom & Alfred - Friends from the childhood
Xvareon & Zylcious - Two darkness dragons always fighting for the power

Model pack

Ask about anything and I'll answer.

Rep & credits will be given for the makers.

Last edited:
Level 4
Hey Aero, I did the Interface for The Chosen Ones a while ago, and now I present the product that hopefully suites your requirement for a banner by the dimensions of 900 x 300 pixels.

If you would like any modifications please, do not hesitate to ask.
If you use this banner please include Armix8 as the author somewhere.

Enjoy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TCOBanner.png
    TCOBanner.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 373
Level 37
I mean now there are 3 banners totally. Everytime you refresh the site a random banner is shown. However if there are just 3 banners I think the same banners would come too often. So that's why I think there should be more than 3. Maybe 4 or 5.

So yep, yep!

EDIT: I'm using your sexy banner in my live stream site. ;)

http://www.livestream.com/aeroblyctos

Once again good job!

Last edited:
Level 16
Great Banner! think it should represent you project, you should use it has your logo for the campaign, the text font I mean.
I remember playing your campaign some time ago and found the terrain and gameplay good and the story awesome but didn't finish it because of a bug. Would like to play the campaign in its full splendor but I understand you are making another version so i'm going to wait till it's complete.

Good luck!~ (curious where you will place the dragon statues)

Level 1
Hi there Aero, just made this account to help you, i love this campaing, so i would like to give you my little grain of sand
atm i got my time bussy with university test but will help ya later with the models in the banner
Rn5vW.png

Hail from Argentina chief

Last edited:
Level 37
Hi there Aero, just made this account to help you, i love this campaing, so i would like to give you my little grain of sand
atm i got my time bussy with university test but will help ya later with the models in the banner

Hello, hmm. I think the banner you made is too hastily done and I think it's a little bit too low quality for my standards. What I now see is a low quality fire dragon picture you've randomly downloaded from the internet and then you added that The Chosen Ones text quickly.

For example if we compare to armix8's banner there's a huge difference with quality. I could watch his banner the whole day but when I look your banner I immediately start to see some flaws.

It's ok quality but not good enough for me. :(

I'm really sorry to say this even if you made just an account to here help me that I cannot accept it as it's now. I hope you can improve it or start over or something. I'm still thankful for the effort you've given to me for trying to help me.

i got a flag texture you could edit and make a model out of it if you want i can send it to you in a pm

Sorry but I don't do models.

Level 37
I'm so sorry I must have mistakenly unsubscribed this thread. Today I was thinking that maybe someone posted here so I checked the thread and BANG! I see some new awesome banners here and I haven't even said anything.

So yeah, you got once again some awesome banners. Very similar to your old one but they're still awesome and I cannot do nothing else but accept this great gift from you. Thank you from these banners I'll use them proudly as banners in the website. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.