• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request your icon here

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Could I also request a passive form of the following unit icons?
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSorceress.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBanditMage.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTheCaptain.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSylvanusWindrunner.blp

Level 13
could you create an icon using this picture
viper2.png

Level 3
can i have an icon if this guy?
l_d05fcdfa88ad55bf586ac7a5183465bd.jpg

if you need a better image his name is pein from naruto. i tried to make an icon but it doesn't seem to work for me so yeh. thanks i'll +Rep :thumbs_up:

Level 7
hey i am making a hero and his theme is voodoo and possesion. his other 3 abilities icons are a combo of bright green and purple for a creepy look. I would need a icon for this hero of his mask.Depends on how you want to make it, but maybe edit his icon with a few glow effects or use bloodlust buff icon with a differant look or even an edit on healing ward, yet change the color and make it not look like a ward, or if you really want you could start from scratch. but just some ideas to use as a base so you dont have to do to much work. only request, I would like the mask to me looking left on the screen. but thanks for your time and fyi your icons look great.

Level 3
he's a manga character for now, he's pretty hardcore but he only showed in a couple of em and he was in a fight with jiraiya

Level 3
Hey Konerboy, nothin major at all my request, only take literally 30secs. Can i have that undead Bloodmage Icon that u have in ur 'Icons that ive made' its like 2nd one from the top left. Thanks Koner :)

And also if you can make an icon that is a keeper of the Grove but corrupted :) I can wait as long as you need me to.

p.s I forget where i got the actual corrupted keeper model from but it like a 'Keeper of the Damned' of something, has devil wings, firey feet and is all black. just thought id put that in :p

anyways thanks again

Level 3
lol yea, i reckon so to, well if u guys want to i can start icon making aswell, wlel not making, but i can change images into icons, i just dont know how add special effects, so if anyone wants like just a simple border and resize i can do it :) dont requests tweaks tho, i dont have any programs that can help me

Level 7
hmm i would hide too but sorry rakavar.. i need alittle something more, need cropping and special effect. but if you wanted to get into that... photoshop is a good program to use to edit.

Level 10
lol yea, i reckon so to, well if u guys want to i can start icon making aswell, wlel not making, but i can change images into icons, i just dont know how add special effects, so if anyone wants like just a simple border and resize i can do it :) dont requests tweaks tho, i dont have any programs that can help me

Yes that would do just fine. If you wanna help me out go read my request posts earlier(the weapons and ammos). I just need one icon for each of those weapons and ammos listed.

Level 3
k kildare ive made all the guns into icons but i cant say that they're the best, it was hard to resize them without making them look like crap so yeah i did my best :) they all have BTN, DISBTN, PAS, DISPAS and AUTO. lol sorry if i didnt do it well but anyways enjoy ill get to work on the ammo :)

Attachments

• Weapons.zip
    368.8 KB · Views: 39
Level 3
Ihomer ill make the icon for you, but the model is somewat supposed to be in a seperate thread in requests so yeah, u should do that if not, u should at least gimme some screenshots and info about the map u need cloud for, no ones going to give u a cloud model so u can have a model to mess around with.

Level 3
welcome back koner :) i had a real easy request like ages ago, u know on the first page of this thread? it had all the icons uve made. i was wondering if u could post the 2nd from the top left in a reply for me? its the undead bloodmage :p

Level 6
I'm still looking for a nature book icon. And I also think I could use a wind book icon as well.

1. Nature Book - Leaf on the front; leaf colored green; book colored brown; roots as a border on the front.

2. Wind Book - Wavy lines on front colored white; book is gray; white lines as a border around the book.

Level 3
hey koner just wondering if u could let me on in a few secrets of urs :p, like wat programs u use and how u make the icons so good cuz i wanna start icon making aswell. You see ive made heaps of wicked spells of late and need suitable icons for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.